- Culturally relevant content for targeted learners.
- Training methods that fit cultural learning styles.
- Courses that do not alienate learners (humor, religion, gender roles, etc.).
- Courses designed to minimize costs of translation and localization.
Email us for a PRELIMINARY cultural audit.
Globalization of Training Courses
- Restructured curriculum that addresses international needs.
- Alignment of course content and materials to cultural preferences.
- Courses that are culturally sensitive and contextualized.
- Accurate, cost-effective localization and translation.
- Culturally Appropriate Instructional Design
- Modifying Online Courses for Non-U.S. Audiences
- Creating Content for Non-Native English Speakers